From Richard Burns on March 25th, 2021
Orientation is an opportunity for students to get to know UMA and to prepare for a successful college experience.
By participating in an orientation, you can:
· Learn about student support services and resources
· Become familiar with policies and procedures
· Acquire knowledge and entry-level proficiency in select academic and personal success skills
· Learn about what to expect at UMA and what UMA expects of you
· Know whom to contact to ask questions and express concerns