Lessons from Maine's Lifelong Communities: Leadership Strategies
From Patricia Oh
Click to see our agenda.
This video includes all three hours of content. If you only want to watch a segment, click on the links below:
Click below to view the resources shared by the panelists:
- Age-Friendly Maine Action Plan
- Age-Friendly Maine State Needs Assessment report
- Maine Council on Aging handouts (including information about the Tri-State Learning Collaborative on Aging and the anti-ageism guide)
- AARP Network of Age-Friendly States and Communities in Maine
- Saco, Technology to make life in your home safer and more convenient
- Millinocket, Snowdown (online, scroll down to watch this inspirational video about winter fun)
Click here to see highlights from the chat.