Promotion and Tenure panel - March 4, 2022
From Jonathan Jue-Wong
This event was held in-person at Stodder Hall, Room 57 and over Zoom. Tenure track faculty were invited to hear from a panel of recently promoted faculty offering their best advice and tips on planning for promotion and how to prepare a compelling dossier.
- William Gramlich, Associate Professor of Chemistry
- Sheila Edalatpour, Assistant Professor of Mechanical Engineering
- C. Matt Graham, Associate Professor of Management Information Systems
- Cat Biddle, Associate Professor of Educational Leadership
- Sally Molloy, Associate Professor of Genomics & Honors Preceptor of Genomics